Fraktal Beauty, a Croatian cosmetics brand, is launching a new line of products designed to relieve hot flushes during menopause.
Glacial Cooling gel cream is a fast-absorbing, lightweight formula that cools, moisturises and soothes the skin of the face and décolleté. It is suitable for all skin types and has been dermatologically tested.
Glacial Cooling spray is a light mist to refresh the face, décolleté and the whole body. The ultra-light formula is quickly absorbed by the skin and can be used not only on cleansed skin but also over make-up. It is suitable for all skin types and has been dermatologically tested.
The line is formulated with several interesting active ingredients:
– Fermented extract of Albatrellus Confluens mushroom – thanks to the fermentation process and the metabolites formed (Grifolin), it acts on TRPV-1, changes the temperature and has a soothing and cooling effect on the skin.
– Fermented Deinococcus sp. – one of the most resistant microorganisms that can survive under extreme conditions such as UV radiation and oxidative stress – helps the skin to tolerate oxidative stress (ROS) more easily and also acts to regulate skin temperature.
– Hyperfermented Aloe vera juice – strongly soothes and moisturises the skin.
– Saccharide isomerate – strengthens the skin’s natural defences and protects it from dehydration.
– Tasmannia lanceolata extract – soothes irritated and sensitive skin.
The effectiveness of the products has been tested in clinical studies.
You can find all further information on Fraktal Beauty products at:
COS CHEM D.O.O.