This Declaration on the protection of personal data for the company Kreativna kancelarija d.o.o., Bartolići 19, 10000 Zagreb, OIB: 66474227215, was made in accordance with the General Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), which applies from May 25, 2018, as well as the Law on the Implementation of the General Regulation on data protection (OG 42/2018).
Kreativna kancelarija d.o.o., Bartolići 19, 10000 Zagreb, OIB: 66474227215, is responsible for data processing. All information regarding the processing and use of personal data can be obtained via: telephone +385 1 38 32 681, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and post address: Bartolići 19, 10000 Zagreb.
Kreativna kancelarija d.o.o. understands that your privacy is important to you. We respect it and therefore protect your personal data. This may include any information that may lead to you as an individual.
We process your personal data that you entrusted to us through applications for participation in professional meetings, during participation in professional meetings, newsletters, contests and games, by asking questions about our products and services and your consent.
Personal data that is collected based on applications for participation or participation in professional meetings, based on subscription to the newsletter, is, for example, first and last name, title, name of the pharmacy/company where you are employed, address, e-mail address, mobile/telephone number, etc. Personal data that can be collected for the purpose of contacting you in order to provide information about new products and services, depending on your consent, are: first and last name, title, name of the pharmacy/company where you are employed, address, city and postal code, e-mail, phone number, mobile phone number.
Purpose, method of processing and storage of personal data
All personal data are used exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected and for which consent was given. The collected data will not be made available to third parties in any way, except for the purpose prescribed by law. All data are deleted upon termination of the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. upon termination of the contractual relationship, and at the latest upon the expiration of all legal obligations related to the storage of personal data, except in the case where an objection to the service is filed within the deadline until the final completion of the objection procedures in accordance with valid regulations.
It is possible that the data is anonymized instead of deleted. In this case, all data related to the person is permanently transferred.
In case of your approval, and in order to provide information about new services, we will contact you by e-mail.
Management of consents for the processing of personal data
You can revoke your consent to the use of your personal data for the purpose of providing information about new products and services, as well as subscribing to the newsletter, at any time. If you want to give your consent again, you can do it in the same way as for revocation.
You can change your consent (complete or partial revocation, i.e. give consent again) by contacting us by e-mail at: email@example.com or by mail at the address: Kreativna kancelarija d.o.o., Bartolići 19, 10000 Zagreb.
If you revoke your consent, we will no longer use your data for the stated purposes.
The user has the following rights at all times:
– the right to information about the processing of personal data;
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, which will stop the processing of personal data;
– the right to correction in the event that personal data is processed that is incomplete or incorrect;
– the right to deletion in cases such as termination of the purpose of processing, withdrawal of consent in case of objection to data processing, i.e. in cases of processing of personal data contrary to regulations on personal data protection;
– the right to restriction of processing in cases where the accuracy of the data is contested during the period of checking the accuracy of the data, if the processing of the data was illegal, but the deletion was refused and instead a restriction of the use of the data was requested, if the data is no longer needed for the intended purposes, but is still necessary for the fulfillment of legal requirements or if an objection has been filed due to the distribution of such data;
– the right to transfer data to another data processor when it is technically feasible;
– the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the company Kreativna kancelarija d.o.o. or the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data if the processing is carried out for the purpose of performing tasks of public interest, for the purpose of exercising public authority, or the company Kreativna kanalice d.o.o. when processing data, it invokes its legitimate interests.
If you want to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you can contact us using the above-mentioned contact details.
The right to object to the Personal Data Protection Agency
If you have a complaint about the way we use your data, you can contact the Personal Protection Agency.